Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 2

Hi everyone,
So I got here last night, and found that my bag apparently hasn't made it yet. Hoping that it will come tomorrow. Luckily, I did pack clothes in my handbag, so I have a few days worth, and stuff for the wedding. I got off the plane, dealt with folks at the airport, and was taken directly to the mendhi party, where I found a great outdoor party. looked like something out of an indian movie, with food, music, and dancing. everyone was having a great time, and welcomed me even though I looked terrible from all the flying. This morning was fun, the religious ceremony for nirav, pictures forth coming. we walked around the city a little, very remenicent of places in India. More later, hopefully I will get my bag back tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home