Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Off to Africa

Well its been quite a month...DC bachelor party, refinance of my condo
after finding all the credit problems, "meeting" Akta's parents, the
two of us truly commiting oursleves to each other, and
getting/starting my new role as a manager. Now the vacation to Africa
is finally here. Nirav is going to getting married on
Saturday...crazy! I am finally excited about seeing Dar, the wedding,
the safari after, and most about going to the orphanage in NBO. I am
sad that Julie isn't going to be coming with, but hanging out with
Nirav and Anna will be great! I'm going to miss Akta, but knowing
that we'll be thinking about each other will make it easier. So I'm
sitting at the airport waiting to go...2 connections, and I will be
there! So this funny, I have 3 blackberries with me, each with a
unique purpose. One is the phone/email which will work in africa.
Another is for music/podcasts, because I couldn't transfer it. The
last is for work, not to be turned on until I come back. Left the
laptop at work, so I figured the bb to check email when I come back is
ok.

So keep coming back for updates and thoughts on the trip!

--
Sent from my mobile device

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home