Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sunday Morning News

7/5/09
I'm sitting out on the deck here at the hostel reading the sunday Washington Post on my phone...in Kikuyu, Kenya...what a world.

Last night, I had dinner with a Kenyan named Robin. He is a police officer and a nurse, and he was visitng a friend who works at the hospital here. We chatted a bit, watched the news...we he understood, and I looked at the pictures, since it was in Kiswahili. Then a show came on, that was "U Can Dance" which was a best kenyan dance duo competition. Interesting.

In the morning, I met some folks from San Diego who are here helping to finish a church they raised money for. There was also a group of students...civil engineers who were helping to build a school, and a teacher helping to establish primary education. They were from Northern Ireland. Its very interesting, Christianity is wide spread here, and there are many people coming to help through their churches. Inspiring.

So I'm just going hang out, read, and relax, until 230, when I'll go to the orphanage before heading back to the US. I'm excited to go home...I'm sure when I get to work on Tuesday, I'll think about being on Safari the week before!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 190 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 220 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes are around 220 bucks on every page. But completely I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots were around 310 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home