Thursday, August 31, 2006

Home Again

So after an up (got first class from Dublin) and down (missed my connection in chicago...extra 4 hours!) trip back to Baltimore, I'm back at work...yes, on my lunch break, I'm writing you all!

Being back at work is really not too bad...kinda nice actually...though not nearly as fun...haha...go figure.

Looking back on the 1400km that we drove, I think that the Cliffs of Moher were the best place that we visited, and the best part of the trip was that my friend Dan is very interested in traveling the world. It's awesome to be apart of showing someone all that there is too see, and helping them learn that this is so much more left to see!

Another thought, that I think I wrote about already...there is no better artist than Mother Nature...amazing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home