Monday, August 21, 2006

No...I did not fly Aer Lingus

So we just got into Dublin this morning, and I thought I'd write a post, mainly because yahoo mail isn't working, and I was hoping I could kill some time, or actually just write something about what we've seen today...and then it would be back up, and I could still be within my one euro cost...yeah.

Trinity College, Stephen's Square, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Guiness Brewery, Temple Bar, doner kabob's, pints, chips, and a hostel visit...looking the wrong way down the street, wandering towards yet another spire in the sky, and not being able to find the castle...this has been the day so far...

yesterday I was watching F16's at the air and water show in Chicago...good times. Anna you'll be glad to know that I'm a little tired after all the walking yesterday and today...but ready for more tomorrow...the pints tonight should charge me up...

that's it for now, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home